Whether you are a local or a visitor to Stillwater, you will enjoy a quiet part of the river to learn about lumbering history, visit historic sites, and see herons, egrets, and turtles in this remote section of the river. No experience necessary. This guided 90 minute tour includes the following:
- Sandstone cliffs which house a variety of swallow nests
- A cave used by a lumber camp
- An old logging boomsite
- Beautiful islands with sandy beaches
- A rookery of heron, egrets and cormorants
- Bottled water and snack
- Kayaks, life vests, and paddles
- Paddling overview by knowledgeable staff
Wear shoes that can get wet, bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera, and a small towel for after paddling.
For more detailed information on the kayak tours, visit mywahooadventures.com.
The first kayak tour is scheduled for Friday, May 12th and will run through October. Check out mywahooadventures.com for a complete list of dates.
- Cost is $75.00 per adult
- Children 5 – 10 are $35.00 per person
- Tours run from 8:30 to 10:30
Board at the Trolley Office for a ride to the water where your adventure begins. When you are back on dry land the trolley will return you to the Trolley Office.
For reservations, call Wahoo Adventures at 651-280-7299