45 Minute Tours of History, Folklore and Old Mansions
Come and experience the charm and beauty of Stillwater located on the banks of the scenic St. Croix River. Stillwater is best know as the “Birthplace of Minnesota.” Our 45 minute narrated tour will take you on a journey as Stillwater evolved from a booming lumber town full of beautiful old Victorian Mansions to “One of the prettiest little towns in America”.
Your old-time Trolley ride will let you see:
- Beautiful views of the St. Croix River valley
- Lumber baron’s mansions in the hills of Stillwater
- Historic Stillwater lift bridge, constructed in 1931
- Learn about the history and folklore of Stillwater
- Along with many other stunning features from the area
*Group rates are available for 20 or more.
Book online now!
Based on the new guidelines, only passengers who have not receive a vaccination will be required to wear mask.
$12.50 Seniors 62 and over/Military
$7.50 Children 17 and under (Not Recommended for children 3 and under).
May Tour Schedule:
Monday – Friday: 11: 00 and 2:00 pm.
Saturday: 11:00, 1:00 and 3:00
Sunday : 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm
Tour schedule is subject to change and some tours do sell out.
Call 651-430-0352 or check our website at www.stillwatertrolley.com for changes or additions to the tour schedule.